[CAUT] Broken agraffe

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Wed Sep 15 13:17:38 MDT 2010

Hi Jeff,

I'm sure you'll get a lot of replies, but here's mine.

First, take a very small screwdriver and small hammer and gently tap the screw at the edge in the direction to turn it out. 99% of the time this gentle nudging will start the screw turning, then it will turn by fingers. If that doesn't work there are several easy out systems that I'm sure you'll hear about. Try that first though.

Jim