[CAUT] M&H sost question

DCyr141833 at aol.com DCyr141833 at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 09:02:19 MDT 2010

We deal with them regularly at North Bennet Street School in our
rebuildings.  If the whole unit needs to be lowered or raised slightly, we  take
fairly large pliers or vise grips, grab the hanger rod - not the sostenuto
blade - and bend up or down.  You'll be surprised that it will take some
bending.
You can adjust the "in and out" position - just remember, you can rotate
the hanger rod, it is threaded, but you have to rotate in full turns only.
Should be obvious.
If you choose to replace the back action completely, you will probably have
 to remove the hanger rods and relocate slightly higher on the belly rail.

Debbie  Cyr
North Bennet St. School
617-227-2357
508-202-2862 cell

In a message dated 9/20/2010 10:35:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,