[CAUT] Hammer head removing tool

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Sep 22 06:52:37 MDT 2010

This is the glue they sent me.  I tried on two sample hammers, but
couldn't get them to move.  I'm unhappy since one hammer on this new job
with the Steinway M was a bit out of line with the others around note 70.
It set up too fast for me to be able to move it in farther to align with
the rest.  It's not hopeless and the tone of that note doesn't really
stick out, so I'm "safe". Is this the same glue y'all are using or did I
get the "latest" thing?

Paul