[CAUT] Emailing: DSC01588.JPG

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Wed Sep 22 15:10:00 MDT 2010

On Sep 22, 2010, at 2:29 PM, Roger Jolly wrote:

> Here is a better solution to the Velcro.  It's easy to drop the
> cloth to service the pads. You can also stretch thecloth a little
> more for a neater look.
> Roger Wheelock will be probably supplying these in quantity.
>
> Regards Roger
> <DSC01588.JPG>

What is it? Magnet? If not, that might be a good idea. You can get
very strong "earth magnets" on line for next to nothing. All you need
is something they are attracted to on the bottom of the rim, that
could be thumbtacks. I bet it could be made to work well, with a
little engineering.
	Me, I have used hooks and grommets for maybe six installs, and am
happy with that setup. I've posted about it before, and have photos I
can send if interested.

Regards,
Fred Sturm
fssturm at unm.edu