[CAUT] Emailing: DSC01588.JPG

Roger Wheelock roger at dampp-chaser.com
Thu Sep 23 07:22:53 MDT 2010

Hi Fred,

These are fasteners designed for the marine market and are meant to work
with canvas.  Roger Jolly did a great job finding these.  We have samples
here at the factory and are testing them.  I am optimistic.

I searched for magnets back in 2008, but couldn't find ones that were strong
enough to hold when the undercover was put under tension.

All the best,

Roger