[CAUT] Bösendorfer Imperial

mario at pianosinsideout.com mario at pianosinsideout.com
Fri Sep 24 13:07:10 MDT 2010

If this instrument is good, it's too bad the students will be deprived of
experiencing such a relevant alternative to the prevailing homogenized,
Steinway-only worldview.

There's this Imperial for sale on eBay, though it's hard to tell how much it
will actually bring.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BOSENDORFER-290-Concert-Grand-Piano-Boesendorfer-/2305
28922191?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ac98324f

You may want to see what a large store in a vibrant market such as NYC
(Faust Harrison, Beethoven Pianos, Klavierhaus) would offer for it.

Mario Igrec