[CAUT] harpsichord stand casters?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Sep 27 10:51:08 MDT 2010

One harpsichord we have does have small permanent casters and they work
well.  One other only gets pushed around a classroom and occasionally
across the hall. For that one, I put on those funny little slider things
like on TV for moving furniture on carpet with ease. I forget what their
called....they're nearly flat and have a sticky side to attached to the
bottom of the legs.  I found them at Bed Bath and Beyond...

Paul