[CAUT] harpsichord stand casters?

Kidwell, Ted W kidwellt at saclink.csus.edu
Mon Sep 27 11:00:01 MDT 2010

I have one of those Grand Piano Transporters which is essentially three hydraulic jacks mounted on an articulating frame. It is expensive (over 1K) but worth having. I use it to move our harpsichords, all of which have spindly legs. It is also really great for putting grands onto spider dollys, supporting pianos to remove legs etc. It stores away in a very small space. I love it.

I know Schaff sells them. I don't know who else.

Ted Kidwell, RPT
California State University, Sacramento
Capistrano Hall, rm. 153
6000 J Street