[CAUT] harpsichord stand casters?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Sep 27 14:43:07 MDT 2010

Oh, boo! I needed that as a part of the plan! I still don't want to spend
$1,100!!  I may end up doing so, but it would take a lot of moving stuff
around to pay for itself.  Thank God for Moving Services at UNL!!  They're
so cheap...much less than normal mover charges.  Oh well.....back to the
norm.
BTW: Does BYU have double wide doors everywhere and a huge elevator?  No
steps from the north end of the building to the south?We have this
horrible 3 step thing on first floor and the basement (where I am) which
really restricts how we move stuffs!  It really sucks!  I want to find out
the architechs that designed this building and personally strangle
them!...then again.  theyre all gone by now anyway....  Nebraska is
stinking flat!  Why do this?  I'll never get over this.  We have to move
pianos from one end of building to the other by either setting up a ramp,
or pushing them outside.  Arrrrgh!  Fortunately, it's only 4-5 times/year

Paul