[CAUT] harpsichord stand casters?

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon Sep 27 16:11:34 MDT 2010

:- )

Paul,

You don’t want to hear this but… Yes we have double doors, huge elevators, etc. etc. It is a very good place for a CAUT!

The Janssen Transport is really a good transport. I actually have two of them. The main problem they have is that they tend to “bend” under the load of a D or other 9’ piano. The jacks are not very good either, and I’ve had to replace them. I opted for the heftier ones, and that was a good thing.

jim