[CAUT] harpsichord stand casters?

Kidwell, Ted W kidwellt at saclink.csus.edu
Mon Sep 27 16:44:14 MDT 2010

Can you use this for putting pianos on spider dollys? I have to take off an arm off mine and kind of weave it in and under the dolly. Then I reassemble it to do the lifting. It takes some thought since both gizmos are under the piano at the same time.

Ted Kidwell, RPT
California State University, Sacramento
Capistrano Hall, rm. 153
6000 J Street