[CAUT] Yamaha regulation specs

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Wed Feb 9 19:00:45 MST 2011

Dan,

That's fine (1 ¾). You have the concepts and will figure it out. Keeping the case parts and key pin in mind play with a couple samples (I usually do C4 and C#4, then others higher and lower if I need to) work out the dip (or key height) then blow. I rarely mess with let off keeping it to spec. You should be able to get 3/8" dip. We only have 231 P22s so I've had to do just what you're doing about, well, 231 times. <G>

Good luck!

Jim Busby