[CAUT] Bum set of NY hammers, I'm afraid

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Feb 11 15:35:55 MST 2011

Thanks, Ed.
My off the clock hours usually mean a tweek here and twekk there for a
couple of recitals per month.  Never anything like asking for an extra 20
hours to really get something done of substance.

Sadly, I just get done what needs to be done, and at this time of year,
it's just the emergency needs.  It's getting busier and busier around here
(that even blows Richard West's mind), but that it the thing.  I have less
and less time per piano in the long run, and when there's no money in the
budget, there I sit at the bottom of the pool.  It's sad, but true, my
friend.

Paul