[CAUT] traveling refinements

Conrad Hoffsommer choffsommer at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 12:28:06 MST 2011

The grumpy olde man in me says that the partial papering could also be just simply laziness and/or inattention as to how far the paper was under the flange.  Cross papering could also be the result of multiple people and/or traveling sessions.

I am NOT discounting the effects possible by careful work.

Conrad Hoffsommer