[CAUT] traveling refinements

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Sat Feb 12 11:30:56 MST 2011

Hi Barbara,

Yes, the shape of the flange actually helps by giving you more “angles”. The main thing is the “cross-papering” you can do when the flange actually needs to twist slightly. Paper can be place on the front/one side, and kitty-corner on the opposite side. This actually can line up the hammer (usually when the flange is “cocked” a bit) and travel at the same time. So, in a nutshell not only can you “tilt” the flange as in traveling, but you can slightly alter the direction. Is that what you mean? Hope that is useful.

Best,
Jim