[CAUT] Steinway rebuilds

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 11:57:02 MST 2011

I wonder how many of those glorious sounding Ds had rebuilt bellies?
Steinway gets the credit for the sound but many of you techs have rebuilt Ds
and really they are what you like in a piano but does anybody in the
audience know that? They hear a wonderful concert and the piano was a
Steinway. Who gets credit for the sound? If the piano sounds bad, who gets
credit for the sound?