[CAUT] Fly parts; was NY hammers/ Hamburg hammers

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 13:58:17 MST 2011

Dale:

I recently did the same on a Steinway A III that I was doing a complete
forefinishing on. The new keyset and raw frame would only work with a re-make
of  the end blocks. I planed about 3/8" off one, and added the same to the
other,  having to move all of the pins, dowels, hardware, etc. It's
painstaking, but  fun.

Paul

In a message dated 2/14/2011 10:21:56 A.M. Central Standard Time,