[CAUT] Steinway rebuilds

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Mon Feb 14 15:20:55 MST 2011

Completely agree, Mr. Love.

I couldn't quite tell if Mr. Fischer was speaking with his tongue in his
cheek or not.  His post is a bit confusing to me.  It begins with, [of
course you must send it to them for the belly] which is a statement usually
reserved for those who are hard-line company men, but then is followed up
with don't let them drill it or string it - which flies in the face of the
reasoning for sending it to NY for the board in the first place.  Half of
the post seems like it was in jest, but hard to tell.

William R. Monroe