[CAUT] Rinsing lacquer from hammers

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 18:43:17 MST 2011

I'll try this again. Maybe the pics before were too large.

In a message dated 2/14/2011 7:41:19 P.M. Central Standard Time,
erwinspiano at aol.com writes:

Hey Fred
I believe Jack has seen this in an electron  microscope.  I will ask him if
there is any picture avaialble, but  anyway... Even if lac, or thinner do
not cause the felt to swel,l it is still  possible that the thinners/lac. do
penetrate the fibers.  Don't think of  hollow as a straw or tube but some
kind of spongy type matrix. Oh how I love  speculation!! SO exciting when
I'm....wrong

Dale  S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com

From: Fred  Sturm <fssturm at unm.edu>