[CAUT] Lacquered hammers

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Feb 20 14:41:37 MST 2011

Yes, the discussion has been on mostly to do with concert instruments in
large venues.  Once you get to smaller pianos for individuals or small
venues, as has been mentioned, you have a lot more leeway and the choices
can be more driven by specific and individual needs and tastes.  In these
cases whether it’s redesign elements or hammer choices the needs of the one
may well outweigh the needs of the many.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com