[CAUT] Lacquered hammers

Mark Cramer cramer at brandonu.ca
Sun Feb 20 15:14:32 MST 2011

Hey Dale,
You've often described probing a set of new hammers with a single needle
to judge work-ability... would you consider posting a photo to
demonstrate the length of needle and where you typically insert it,
angle, etc?
Others do this as well, and I think it's a useful test. Thanks for sharing!
Mark Cramer, RPT
Brandon University