[CAUT] Lacquered hammers

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Sun Feb 20 18:33:54 MST 2011

Mine shows it a little lower but still higher than I'd consider safe.

Considered switching from a wrapped bi-chord to a plain steel tri-chord?
According to my spreadsheet this might actually work better. F#-3 (note 34,
right?) with a length of 865 mm and plain wire of 0.041" to 0.043" diameter
looks acceptable depending, of course, on what is above and below.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
620 South Tower Avenue