[CAUT] tone color

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Wed Feb 23 21:38:41 MST 2011

Ron,

I'm not the enemy, and I'm not going to joust with you. I'm just trying to make sense out of things.

You know I love your rebuilds, I think I've clearly proven that. I'm just not sure why artists choose what they choose, except for what they tell me.

I'm going to bed and try to sleep this off...

Jim

<<<<<So that's what we have. If you must have a piano that sounds like what
you're used to, keep buying pianos you're used to and rebuilding them
like you're used to, and never deviate. I see no point in redesigning
pianos that reproduce what's already available everywhere, and don't
intend to try. I REALLY like the sound these things produce, and if I
can find enough customers who like them too, I'll keep doing them.
Ron N>>>>>