[CAUT] beginning luck

Brent Fischer brent.fischer at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 16:13:59 MST 2011

Mr. Kuipers,      Fred's right about entry level pay being on the low side, howeveryour value will be based on demonstrated abilities, experience, andcommunication skills that correctly presented can up the ante. Benefitslike health insurance and a pension can really add up over time even withless than market salary.  My son is getting a masters degree on mostlytuition waivers so think about the long haul. Here's a bullet proof method
    There are two critical segments to a resume if you want to get to thetop fast. First, the RPT status is a no brainer, secondly get to Steinwayfactory sessions often and mostly get to their C&A training in the basementand come away with their endorsement of your work, and leave your electronic tuning aid at home when you go. Once you put your time in doing floor prep and concert work for a Steinway dealer your resumewill be considered by any major school.
Brent