[CAUT] Humidity Damage

Roger Jolly roger.j at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 4 12:25:45 MST 2011

Hi Ron,
             As you point out, there are many grades of paraffin compounds.
Paraffin wax is sold in stores as jar sealers and has very few impurities,
to meet food and drug codes, paraffin oil is sold in Europe as a laxative,
and is a much higher grade than other sources.
So one has to be careful of what we are buying.

Regards Roger