[CAUT] Steinway sound-Hammer weights

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 09:15:22 MST 2011

Thanks for the input but I think for most people "top-low zone" doesn't mean
that much and real numbers are probably easier to deal with.  FWIW my
reference to the weight at #1 and #88 was in view of the curve as it
presents on your "Smartchart".  Clearly the actual shape of the curve can
vary quite a bit.  This was simply for the sake of argument.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com