[CAUT] protection form heat/cooling sources

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 11:20:55 MST 2011

I meant to anchor it to the floor with a chain. But I said tongue in cheek, because short of that, there is almost nothing you can do to prevent someone from moving a piano, if they really want to.

Wim

Thank you, gentlemen.  Wim, do you mean like an, "ahoy there, matey!"
nchor, or fastening the piano to the floor via a chain to the
racing?  Because I could see both working, but a ship anchor is not
eadily available at my local hardware store.
oe