[CAUT] Steinway selection

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Wed Mar 2 13:45:05 MST 2011

Hi Kent-

That was basically our impression of the "readyness" during our selection
also about 6 years ago.  We techs can see through those details and judge
potential usually better than faculty. We almost came home empty handed, but
one of the guys offered to more carefully regulate the one I liked late that
evening and early next morning if we would come back. Next morning was a
great success and we are still very happy with the selection. Hope you got
to see a bit of Manhattan also.

cheers,

Dennis Johnson
________