[CAUT] Two CAUT lists

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 08:28:53 MST 2011

Sorry, Ron. I somehow missed the "change" part of that line. I do have one
other question. When I click on "edit contact information", I get something
that says "HIGHER LOGIC". What is that? And I see no way to get to my
contact information from that page to do any editing. Maybe I'm missing
something? Thanks again.

Avery Todd