[CAUT] Two CAUT lists

Ron Berry ron at berrypiano.com
Fri Mar 4 08:42:07 MST 2011

I'm not sure where you found the "edit contact information" link. Higher
Logic is the site that is my.ptg.org and is the social media. I do know that
to edit your contact information for you basic PTG record you need to go
back to ptg.org  and click View my profile where you can make edits. Those
carry over to the my.ptg.org site. This even means if you move that instead
of sending the information to the Home Office you can change it online. The
member records the office uses are now on the web site so changing your
address there will change where your Journal is mailed.

ron

ron at berrypiano.com
http://www.berrypiano.com