[CAUT] Fwd: Steinway sound-Hammer weights: tiny bit OT

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Mar 4 13:37:00 MST 2011

Sorry, Fred.

The only thing I can't get here is the concert grands! That's the "loaner"
grand here getting a rehab with my MUS 361 student this semester.  The
1965 Yamaha U-1 will be for sale soon.  Want it?

Also, check out the strange looking thing strapped onto one of the moving
boards with the burgandy (spell) padding.  It's to help move the Yamaha
Avant Grand....I call it the Avant "wedgie"  lol!  Works great BTW.  The
first time we move this little 4' digital, it almost tipped over forward
over a bump!  Too short to get 2 straps on it, so I "invented" this!

Best,
Paul