[CAUT] Fwd: Steinway sound-Hammer weights

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Mar 4 22:24:21 MST 2011

My preference is to find a hammer that's as close to my goal as possible and
that requires the least amount of manipulation.  While I am comfortable with
how to handle larger manipulations when necessary I can't say I prefer it or
that it produces a particularly stable result.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com