[CAUT] Fwd: Steinway sound-Hammer weights

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 12:27:21 MST 2011

  FWIW....I really respect the objective nature with which this post was written. No one hammer brand or felt or type of pressing can be all thing to all pianos all the time and that's reality. With in that reality it is on us to make good choices.  AS Fred said,paraphrased.... I have money for parts but not time to fail...or something close. For sure

 Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
-