[CAUT] New Format

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 12:30:00 MST 2011

I believe that we're still getting CAUT messages from the old system, as
well as the new.  If it comes from the new system, there should be two links
at the end of the message, for responding either to the discussion, or
off-list.  If it comes from the old system, then there is no link, and you
would respond by simply replying, but that sends your email off to old-world
CAUT limbo.

-Zeno Wood