[CAUT] So, when does this go away?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Mar 8 14:37:30 MST 2011

Hi everybody.

These lists have been so helpful for me, but I'm wondering when the email
style listserve will go away?  I'm pondering not going further with the
forum.

I'm really not enjoying surfing all around the new site to get
information.  I don't use this list as a chat. (although, I admit) I've
punched in a smart aleck line or two now and then.

If it doesn't smooth out, I'm afraid I'll bow out of here too.  I'll just
ask those folks who have helped me most in these many years for
advise,.....like the old days.  Woah, even the telephone, God forbid.
Those in the directory with email addresses, I can understand and get a
direct answer to my piano questions.

I'm now getting to the "old folks" neighborhood on computer savvy, so I
just don't feel like figuring this new forum thing out.

Thanks to ALL who have helped me in my many struggles trying to "perfect"
the piano.

I wish you the best all, and I'll try one (or two) more times to
understand the new site, but wary of it.

Oooodles of love,

Paul T. Williams RPT
Univ. of Nebraska