[CAUT] So, when does this go away?

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Tue Mar 8 18:33:25 MST 2011

On Mar 8, 2011, at 3:12 PM, bdshull at aol.com wrote:

> As a CAUT Committee member I'm particularly concerned about the
> dramatic change to the CAUT list.

	Personally, I see no problem with the organization continuing to
provide a listserv for a good long period of time, even indefinitely.
For those of you who like that format, great, continue to use it. For
my part, I am out of here. I will hit unsubscribe after sending this.
	I am not fond of some of the design features of the site, it could
certainly be made more user friendly, but I see more opportunity than
disaster. For those of you who are interested, I have been busily
setting up such things as a library for stringing spreadsheets and
scales, as well as various specialized lists, which already have more
subscribers than there are complainers writing to this list.
	It's been great (much of the time) being on this list for many, many
years, but I am more than ready to move on. The quote in my signature
line is apropos.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
fssturm at unm.edu