[CAUT] So when does this go away?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Mar 9 14:34:41 MST 2011

Hi Norman,

I started that thread, although it morphed again and again, as do they
all.  I see your point.  I've been not so happy wondering around the new
site.  Hard to figure out, especially with attachments; sending or
retrieving.. with lots of hunting and gathering....  I think this can be
worked out, but when I need an answer right away, it's frustrating.
Perhaps I'll go back to the long distance phone calls,  and add a whole
bunch of added expenses to the university.  That will make my Director
really really happy, I'm sure.

In short, the short-comings of the site may well have been eliminated by
trying it out first with some technocrats, before dumping on us all at
once!

Still unsure on who was asked of these changes...Wasn't me. But then
again, I'm not one of the "know-it-alls".  I just need answers as fast as
possible.

Paul