[CAUT] Pianotech/CAUT: RE:New Format

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:03:20 MST 2011

You know after reading alans post, Email lists and web sites, through all
the derision and negative comments, I do believe it was necessary to change
formats. The entire computer world is going to new stuff so fast we won't
have time to get used to this either.
However, the "look" of the site is something you can only like or dislike.
Since when has negative comments been considered non-constructive criticism?
All criticism is constructive when used properly.
Personally i hate how the graphic designers and the marketing people that
have taken over web site design, have taken good web sites and made them
look like a page from a comic book or a tabloid. I haven't gone to the new
web site yet so I don't know and personally, I couldn't sit here and do five
other things. It's automatically saved. I have time to think about what I am
going to say and edit and rethink. Then I can send something that isn't
something off the top of my head and I won't seem so ignorNant.
It's like the difference of using firefox instead of IE. The spell check on
firefox is awesome. The one here on gmail can't hardly get one out of a 100
right
A save draft function seems to be one of the most important on a site for
exchange of technical ideas. A social networking format is to say Hey! How
are You? Off the top of my head..... I agree with Conrad.

And take the derisive with a grain of salt and the idea that it is skewered
with some humor.
KR
.