[CAUT] CAUT Digest, Vol 29, Issue 64

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Thu Mar 10 08:45:59 MST 2011

On Mar 10, 2011, at 9:22 AM, Israel Stein wrote:

> … What you don't seem to understand …

Once again, Israel, you manage to keep things in focus.
For that I am truly appreciative.

Though I must admit, in another post of yours, the reference to
   "… organic-and-Birkenstock crowd …"   was a bit off-key  :-)
    has Will Truiit so easily shared in fun by saying,

"… the crunchy granola crowd?  Are we part of a greater conspiracy that
the unsuspecting public knows nothing about - the Intergalactic Insect Brain
Trust?. …"

There are so many crowds on this planet. It hardly seems
   necessary to display one's exception to some and preference to others
   when it is a given that the majority of individuals will choose to
   to live and die with their opinions about what is and what isn't.

Continue to stay on point, sir. It is needed.

Sincerely,

Keith

Keith McGavern, RPT
http://www.ptg.org/chapters/oklahoma/