[CAUT] CAUT Digest, Vol 29, Issue 64

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Mar 10 11:55:14 MST 2011

On 3/10/2011 10:46 AM, Susan Kline wrote:
> On 3/10/2011 7:37 AM, Israel wrote:
>> What you don't seem to understand is that the infrastructure on which
>> this old format is based is no longer sustainable - it is going away,
>> like it or not.
>
> Since no one said a word to us about the unsustainability till a few
> days ago, this lack of understanding hardly seems to be our fault.

Not so. It's been discussed many times for years on at least pianotech.
It should have been obvious that a change was coming, to anyone reading
the list. The problems stated aren't relating to the original software
and administration needs, but to the change from the original format
from the user's perspective.

Ron N