[CAUT] CAUT Digest, Vol 29, Issue 74

Israel Stein custos3 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 14:43:04 MST 2011

David,

And with your words below I agree 100%.
The rollout of this new setup was very
poorly handled - and had some more
thought or effort were put into advance
information, justification and tutorials
ahead of the rollout, a lot of this
hue-and-cry could have been avoided.
But, Susan tells me, that this is the
way it always happens - even in large
corporate settings. The people who have
been working with the setup and testing
of the system and the executives in
charge are so very  familiar with it and
so sure that its use is easy and
intuitive that they can't conceive that
someone who comes into it cold wouldn't
be able to just pick it up and run with