[CAUT] New sites rollout

paul bruesch caut at pianotonix.com
Fri Mar 11 15:15:56 MST 2011

While poorly-handled rollouts certainly happen a lot more than they ought
to, by no means is it a universal phenomenon. I've seen and participated in
plenty of fairly-well- to very-well-handled rollouts of major software
upgrades as well as total changeovers like the one we are experiencing here.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN