[CAUT] Yamaha Exchange program; pros, cons

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Thu Jun 7 08:23:08 MDT 2012

Yamaha Exchange program; pros, consHi Shelley,
Check out the health of the local business that will be supplying the pianos. When the local agent here went bankrupt the bank or who holds the paper on the pianos came in and removed them all. Leaving us with only the old tired uprights in the practice rooms.
We are now as a result an all S&S school.
Dunkley Music Boise Idaho
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com