E-mail wars; newsletter

Danny Boone Danny_Boone@BAYLOR.EDU
Mon, 17 Oct 1994 10:21:59 -0600

What happened?  I'm gone out of state for ten days, and I missed the =
e-mail=20
war!  If another war comes along, I want in on it, but I hope that th=
e subject=20
is related to piano technology or PTG and NOTHING ELSE.

Many college and university technicians are wondering why they receiv=
ed a C&U=20
Newsletter and yet their name was not included in the C&U Technicians=
=20
Directory.  Very simple.  There are almost 500 names on the mailing l=
ist for=20
the newsletter, but the list does not include any information about s=
chool=20
affiliation.  Many of those on this list are not connected in any way=
 to any=20
school.  I will include in the directory every technician who is eith=
er full=20
or part time at a college or university, or who does contract work fo=
r a=20
school (including public schools).  However, I must know the NAME and=
 CITY of=20
the school in order to include the technician's name.  Only members o=
f PTG=20
will be included in this directory.  It will be published with each i=
ssue of=20
the C&U Newsletter this year.  After three issues, perhaps we will ha=
ve a=20
fairly correct directory of C&U Technicians.  Two more issues will be=
=20
published=D1February and June.

*****************
This is another INVITATION for technicians to submit articles for pub=
lication=20
in the College & University Technicians Newsletter.  Articles may be =
short or=20
long; with or without photos.  Even anecdotes, stories, jokes, tech t=
ips,=20
cartoons, and book reviews are welcome.  "But", you say, "I don't hav=
e time!" =20
Baloney!  Make time.  I will be waiting for your articles.

Send to:  danny_boone@baylor.edu

The deadline for submitting articles for the next issue is JANUARY 15=
..

Danny Boone, RPT
Baylor University
Waco, Texas