Aches & Pains

Barbara Richmond berich@heartland.bradley.edu
Tue, 03 Jan 1995 12:39:30 -0600 (CST)

Bill,

Thanks for the tip on dropping the wrist.  The first time I
heard the term "organ recital" was when I was conversing with
my brother--after he had had a lengthy discussion with my
(aging) parents about their ailments.  So, the term actually
refers to a spiel on aches & pains, ailments and organs--you
know, body parts.  Oh, I might add, that the complaint can't
just be mentioned in passing, it must go on and on and on.  I
was hoping it would be in the dictionary, but alas there is no
entry between organ point and organ rest.  Happy words to you!

Barbara Richmond
Illinois Wesleyan

--
Obey gravity; it's the law.