This is a test!

Kenneth Sloane Kenneth_Sloane@qmgate.cc.oberlin.edu
Thu, 26 Jan 1995 12:48:33 -0500

                      Subject:                              Time:  12:46 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         This is a test!                       Date:  1/26/95

I am posting this message to see if a new feature in our system at Oberlin
will allow me to edit messages I am writing. I don't know how any of your
systems are set up, but we at Oberlin, when using the Internet, can only edit
on the line currently being written. No scrolling back, no moving things
around, no nutttin'. Let's hope this works.

Over and out (hopefully)  Ken Sloane, Oberlin Conservatory