prepared piano

richard west rwest@unlinfo.unl.edu
Thu, 26 Jan 1995 17:24:48 -0600 (CST)

Several years ago at a PTG national convention the subject of prepared
piano came up.  Someone said there was a fairly comprehensive book
covering the methods, dangers, and pitfalls of prepared piano.  I
believe the publication was out of print even then (I tried to get a
copy through our library here).  I have forgotten about the book until
the recent "prepared piano" discussions started via pianotech.  Does
anyone know the title of the book, whether it is any good, and how to
get a copy?

Richard West
University of Nebraska