This is a test!

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 09:55:08 -0500

Ken Sloane hunts & pecks:
<<but we at Oberlin, when using the Internet, can only edit on the line
currently being written. No scrolling back, no moving things around, no
nutttin'. Let's hope this works.>>

Yep it works!

I am brought up short by the privations of others. I am happy to have both my
aol.com software and my favorite word processor on at the same time, allowing
me to compose my mail with the full benefit of character/word/line jump and
select with the cursor arrows, and spell-check, all in a document called
"mail out", right next to one called "action log". (With page
up/down/home/end as well.) I thought Stephen Brady had it bad, having only a
5.25" floppy on his mavchine, and not a 'puter in sight with both floppy
sizes!

Bill Ballard RPT    "Lady, this piano is what it is, I am what I am,
           NH Chapter          and you are what you are"    From a recurring
nightmare.