Prepared Piano

PSLOANE@OCVAXA.CC.OBERLIN.EDU PSLOANE@OCVAXA.CC.OBERLIN.EDU
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 10:02:20 -0500 (EST)

Chalk for the nodes; I believe it comes off (with a little bit of encour-
agement) with very fine steel woool. I don't let prepared piano users take
off the diagonalFrom Kenneth_Sloane@qmgate.cc.oberlin.edu  Mon Jan 30 17:44:29 1995
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 19:44:10 -0500
From: Kenneth Sloane <Kenneth_Sloane@qmgate.cc.oberlin.edu>
Subject: Status of the Convention Fo
To: "Pianotech Network" <in@"pianotech@byu.edu">

                      Subject:                              Time:  6:54 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         Status of the Convention Forum        Date:  1/30/95

I just got done talking to Tom McNeil, erstwhile tenured, staff technician
at SUNY, Fredonia. Seems as though Tom decided to leave his job to follow a
career change of his hard-working spouse (Gail). They now reside in
Montpelier VT (moved there around Jan. 1), Gail is working in concert
management, and Tom is looking for the proverbial barn in which to set up a
shop. How's that for a change?

Well, Tom is the chairperson of the College and University Technician
Committee and has been a little busy as of late with other things. He will,
however, direct the organization of our convention Forum in Albuquerque. His
address and phone number are:
Tom McNeil
RD2 Box 5045
Montpelier VT  05602                        802 223 4076

Given the fact that Tom is a little busier than usual with logistical tupe
domestic things, we should all help as much as possible with plans for the
convention and replacing Danny Boone as Newsletter Editor. Don't try to reach
Tom through this Network or his Fredonia Email address. In fact, he is not on
line yet so snail mail and the phone are a must unless, by chance, you plan
to go skiing in Vermont.

If you are so inclined, call Tom and offer to help. I'm sure many on line
wish Tom success in his new venture.

Ken Sloane, Oberlin Conservatory