Prepared Piano

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 22:39:20 -0600

> I just got done talking to Tom McNeil, erstwhile tenured, staff technician
> at SUNY, Fredonia. Seems as though Tom decided to leave his job to follow a
> career change of his hard-working spouse (Gail). They now reside in
> Montpelier VT (moved there around Jan. 1), Gail is working in concert
> management, and Tom is looking for the proverbial barn in which to set up a
> shop. How's that for a change?

I guess this explains why my offer to do what I could -- in the way of
Editorial work -- to pick up the pieces after Danny's sudden departure
(_et_tu_, McNeil?) went completely unanswered/unacknowledged!  Gee whiz.

Ron Torrella                  Self-explanatory - [A]bort [C]ancel [R]etry
University of Illinois              Inexplicable   -   + + +